Delta High School!
Fall Break October 12 - 16
We are a Four Star, "A" school, and one of only ten Early College High Schools in the State of Indiana!
Enrolling in Ivy Tech Dual Credit Classes
1. Using a web browser, type in the following: www.ivytech.edu/dualcreditapplication
This will take you directly to the following site: https://ivytechadmissions.secure.force.com/DualCredit/
2. Fill out the boxes of desired information. If you see a red asterisk, those are required fields. You MUST know your 9 digit social security number.
3. Keep hitting the green “Continue” button at the bottom of each page.
4. Seniors should enter a graduation date of June 2016, juniors should enter June 2017 and sophomores should enter June 2018.
5. For the High School Information, click on the search icon (the magnifying glass) and enter the first word of your HS name and then click on the magnifying glass again. You will see your complete HS name. Then click on your complete HS name and it will be entered for you. If you are also taking classes through a career center, follow the same process to enter the career center.
6. The last page will be a Summary in which you can edit if you find any mistakes. Then select continue.
7. Finally you will see a green “Submit Application” which you will hit to submit.
New Dress code information is available by clicking on "DHS Newsletter." Dress code information is the second topic listed.
Play It Forward
Delaware Community Schools is asking our alumni and community to “Play it Forward.” As a district, we are taking on a $2.9 million project that will include a new look and improved safety for many of our athletic facilities.
If you are interested in reading more about the project and how to become involved, please follow this link to the DelCom Foundation Website.
Safety Tip Line
Delaware Community School is reopening the Safety Tip Line. The new tip line is being provided by Com Net. If you would like to report school safety concerns, please contact Delta High School at 288-5597 and ask for an administrator or you can call the tip line after school hours to report your general school safety concerns. In case of an immediate emergency, patrons would always call 911. The phone number for the Safety Tip Line is 747-1632.
Teachers Offer Tutoring
Tutoring is available in all subjects after school from 3:35 to 4:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the library. Teachers are volunteering to staff the tutoring.